Folks have been asking how things are going, so here goes…In a groove now with dialysis. Sleeping much better. But dialysis only promises one thing – to keep me alive until I get a new kidney. No more, no less. Still battling chronic fatigue. And this method of dialysis has put my body on a roller coaster, with changes every few days that I have to adjust to.
As far as the transplant, 3 of the folks who have offered to donate have gotten into the process: 1 denied, 1 in the 2nd round of testing, and 1 in the 3rd and last round of testing. Hoping the transplant can happen the first part of next year.
Feeling blest from the outpouring of support for the transplant fund – both donations and the golf tournament fund raiser. My plumeria friends have absolutely blown our minds with a massive amount of support (donations and hole sponsorships). Many other friends as well.
And the list of donated raffle and auction prizes is mind blowing. So many generous folks in our amazing community!
If you’d like to help, here are some ideas:
– If you’re in southern California and play golf, we would love to have you. Golfer registration is $150.
– If you’re in southern California and DON’T play golf, you can attend the dinner ($40). There will be a raffle and silent auction with some amazing prizes.
– Individuals or businesses can sponsor a hole, with signage provided: $500 or $1000 including a foursome.
– Donate raffle prizes for goods or services that folks in San Diego could use.
– Or just donate to the fund directly.
Here is the link to the website:
But more important than all this … God is good. I am more blest than I deserve. Bottom line. Thanks to all for your love and support.